My friend sent me this and I tried it out because the demo is free and it looks very relaxing.
- My first two playthroughs were somewhat stressful, because I was bad at resource management and that inhibited the building aspect of the game.
- Once I figured that out, it was a lot more enjoyable.
- Art is wonderful, interactions and sounds are satisfying. There are lots of details in the environment that make it lovely to look at.
- The core gameplay loop of ‘restoring’ the ecosystem and then recycling all the buildings is nice.
- I’m excited for the full game.