epistemic status to explain how much effort I’ve put into a post, to free myself up to publish drafts.
Eventually I should migrate over appropriate posts from my blog into here.
- A Brief History & Ethos of the Digital Garden, by Maggie Appleton
- Epistemic Dislosure, by Maggie Appleton
- Epistemic statuses are lazy, and that is a good thing, by Devon Zuegal
Contains not strictly just digital gardens, but also collections of links.
- Digital Garden by Maggie Appleton
- Digital Garden by Chase McCoy
- Links by Daniël van der Winden
- Bookmarks by Luke Mitchell